Step 1: Vehicle Type and Plate Size
Choose Vehicle Type
Choose Size (Front and Back)
Choose Size (Back Only)
Long - 21cm x 10cm
Standard - 17cm x 10cm
Square - 17cm x 10cm
Motorcycle - 17cm x 10cm
Step 3: Car Plate Number
Enter your car plate number
Enter your car plate number: Top Line
Enter your car plate number: Bottom Line (optional)
Enter your motorcycle plate number
Enter your motorcycle plate number: Top Line
Enter your motorcycle plate number: Bottom Line (Optional)
Step 2: Design
Choose Plate Design
Step 4: Logo
Choose Custom Logo
Step 5: Finishing Touches
Addon: Carbon Fibre
Terms and Condition:
1. Cubic capacity, example: Proton Waja 1.6 L is “1600″, but not 1.6.
2. MY shall not be held responsible for any inaccuracy of calculation(s).
3. Other fees and incentives are not included in this calculation(s).
This calculation may be changed at any time, please visit JPJ website for more info.
This loan settlement calculator helps you to estimate your current loan balance and please consult with your bank panel in order to get the right calculation.
1. Other fees and incentives are not included in this calculation.
2. Any extra charges eg. late payment or other/miscellaneous charges are not included.
3. MY shall not be held responsible for any inaccuracy of calculation(s).
Rate of interest for graduate scheme will be slightly higher than the normal rate by 1%.
How much money would you be able to spend every month for your car? You cannot spend more than 33% of your gross income to finance your car unless you can provide a guarantor. This calculator will simply help you to calculate the amount of loan you can possibly make based on how much money you would pay every month.